Fovia’s XStream HDVR Technology
- Enables High Definition Volume Rendering
- CPU-based, software-only solution
- High performance, high fidelity interactive 3D
- State-of-the-art advanced visualization
- Multi-dimensional scalability and flexibility
- Seamless virtualization and deployment
- Proprietary volume rendering algorithms
“Fovia’s High Definition Volume Rendering, combined with workstation and high performance clusters based on the Intel Xeon processors E5 2600, are helping scientists, doctors and geophysicists visualize and comprehend their complex datasets with greater interactivity than ever before.”
Request an XStream HDVR demo now.
XStream HDVR OEM Integration
Fovia collaborates with its OEM partners to create unique solutions for targeted markets and clients, providing product and enterprise architectural consulting, integration and deployment support, customization assistance and services, and performance and quality optimization.
Learn more by visiting Integration.
XStream HDVR Feature Highlights
- MPR Oblique and Double Oblique
- Cross-sectional Linked Views
- Curved MPR (Panoramic View)
- 2D and 3D Fusion
- 2D and 3D Registration
- Real-time 4D
- One-click Segmentation
- Perspective Fly-through
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Vessel Tracing
- STL/OBJ/PLY Import and Export
- Volume-to-Polygon Color Mapping
- 3D Printing Support
- 2D Annotations and Measurements
- 3D Volumetric Measurements
- Multiple Lighting Sources
- Volumetric Shadowing
- TMJ View
- Cephalometric View
- Mandible (Jaw) Detection
- 3D Key Images
- 3D and 4D Movie Export
- Multi-level Integration Points
- Diverse Programming Languages
- Multi-industry Data Support
- Platform Agnostic
- Load Balancing Capabilities
…and hundreds more!
Virtualize and Deploy XStream HDVR
Fovia’s flexible XStream HDVR software provides cross-platform access, configuration freedom across operating systems, multi‑language programming options, high-level object utilities, and multiple access points within the product and enterprise architecture.
Visit SDK to learn more.
XStream HDVR Engine
Fovia’s scalable, high performance XStream HDVR engine provides the power and computational efficiency needed to overcome today’s volumetric data challenges, while concurrently overcoming quality and distribution issues.
Visit Scalability to learn more.